[WEB4LIB] Re: Naming of Library [computer] appliances (OPAC or not)

P. Michael McCulley mcculley at best.com
Thu Mar 30 11:23:05 EST 2000

I gave http://www.wcsu.ctstateu.edu/library/odlis.html
a whirl as an online dictionary of library science, huge page load!! so
didn't see if OPAC was there; I imagine it is. Yikes, wouldn't 26-pages be
better than one? :> for this site? I stopped the page loading at 500K, and I
was at the "L's."

The OED is online, http://www.oed.com/ , but fee-based. I wonder if OPAC is
in there?

I always liked LUIS at Clemson University --sounds like a friendly soul :>

Best,
Michael
mcculley at best.com

Quote of the Moment:
-Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

[snipped]