[WEB4LIB] Re: Link-Checking and Fonts

Cory Stier corys at athabascau.ca
Tue Mar 28 14:31:51 EST 2000

I use a freeware link checker called Xenu. It checks all the pages on our
site to make sure that the links to external web pages are still live. The
URL of the site to download Xenu from is:
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html. I've found it to be a reliable
program, and I especially like having the option to export the link report
as a tab delimited file.

Cory Stier
Library Gateway Developer
Athabasca University Library