[WEB4LIB] We need an Internet Literary Database

Patricia Livingston patricia.livingston at corp.go.com
Mon Mar 27 12:25:57 EST 2000

The first thing I thought of when I read this message is to link to a
directory. Maybe it's because I work in the Directory at Go.com. :)

http://www.go.com/WebDir/Books_and_literature
or, example for a classic, http://www.go.com/WebDir/Melville_Herman.

I did a search for literary databases and got
http://www.colorado.edu/ITS/Digit/mayjune98/library.html. Don't have the
time right now to evaluate, however.

Patty