[WEB4LIB] FW: RE: Web4Lib and attachments

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Wed Mar 22 22:32:46 EST 2000

SCL> A web server would be great, but I am inside a firewall and do not have easy
SCL> access to a server where the "outside world" has access.

Depending on the firewall, you may be able to FTP to one of the free
webspace providers.  I believe that some of them also allow other
forms of access.  And, if you have any sort of decent ISP you have
webspace available.

But, regardless of that, attachments to a list are never appropriate.
 If you have no other solution, post a description and then email it
 to those who ask for it.

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID  83716-7115  USA
dan at 84.com   www.84.com   www.postcard.org  208-383-0165