[WEB4LIB] HTML help

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Wed Mar 22 22:32:23 EST 2000

SH> I created a "Harry Potter Jeopardy" type game for our library using HTML.
SH> The idea was simple enough for a single use.  Start out with a table with
SH> the categories, etc. that looks like the Jeopardy screen.

Regardless of the technical issues, I'd surely NOT put this out for
the public without clearing it with the Jeopardy folks.  Since it is
for a nonprofit, public service type of thing they'd probably bless
it.  But it would be much better than getting a notice from their
attorney.

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID  83716-7115  USA
dan at 84.com   www.84.com   www.postcard.org  208-383-0165