[WEB4LIB] Shockwave

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Mar 8 12:16:48 EST 2000

Dave,

If you go to the Help menu and select "Abotu Plug-ins", you'll get a list
of the currently installed plug-ins and the DLL associated with it.
Follow the path in Windows Explorer and delete the offending file.  On
this workstation, I have the following entry:

File name: C:\PROGRAM
FILES\NETSCAPE\COMMUNICATOR\PROGRAM\plugins\npswf32.dll
Shockwave Flash 3.0 r8

So, if I delete npswf32.dll, it should take care of the problem.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI