CSS and Style Sheets

Drew, Bill drewwe at morrisville.EDU
Tue Mar 7 21:13:27 EST 2000

I have just started using CSS and style sheets on our library website.  I
would like some input from you wonderful people on how the site now looks
for the second level pages immediately off the main library webpage at:

http://www.morrisville.edu/library/

The style sheet contains:

BODY { background: #FFFFFF
url("http://www.morrisville.edu/library/paperbck.jpg");
font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif ;
font-size:medium}
P {font-size:medium}
H1 { font-weight: bold; font-size: 200%; text-align: center; color: black }
H2 { font-weight: bold; font-size: 160%; color: black }
H3 { font-weight: bold; font-size: 140%; color: black }
H4 { font-weight: bold; font-size: 120%; color: black }
H5 { font-weight: bold; font-size: 110%; color: black }