IE 5.01 Font problem

Frances Levin FranL at rpl.lib.ar.us
Tue Mar 7 16:00:09 EST 2000

We have 11 public access computers which we try to set up the same.  One
of them is now printing a script type of font and many feel it is almost
illegible.  It is a Win 95 pentium 166. We have checked under Internet
options/fonts and it shows Latin based and type font as New Times Roman.
Plain text shows Courier New. View /encoding shows Western European,
Language is English US.

The problem is usually associated with a drop down box or other fill in
the form type items or the frame in the patron's free mail where they
print the contents of an email they received.

Any ideas why only one of 11 machines is doing this?

Frances W. Levin, Assistant Director
Rogers Public Library
711 South Dixieland Road
Rogers, AR 72758-4033