[WEB4LIB] Subject keyword lists for Online Journals and Databases

Luis Domingues lfd at libri.ucp.pt
Mon Mar 6 11:14:24 EST 2000

We have summarized the publications we subscribe, some of which are
electronically available, while some of the others are scanned (contents
pages only). We have a database on the web, with a browsable tree for
subjects and titles. It's available at www.libri.ucp.pt/sumarios . The
instructions are in Portuguese, but I think it is quite intuitive. You can
click on "Tema" for subject index or "Todos os títulos" to see the title
list.

Regards,

Luis Filipe F. F. Domingues                   E-Mail: lfd at libri.ucp.pt
Biblioteca Universitária João Paulo II        Home Page:
http://www.libri.ucp.pt/
Universidade Católica Portuguesa              Tel: +351 21 7214019
Palma de Cima                                 Fax: +351 21 7214010
1600 Lisboa
Portugal