AccessY2K Conference

Susan Cleyle scleyle at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Wed Mar 1 15:36:01 EST 2000

 AccessY2K
 Staying Afloat in the New Millennium
 St. John's Newfoundland
 September 21-23, 2000

Memorial University of Newfoundland is hosting the first Access Conference
of the new Millennium, AccessY2K, September 21-23, 2000 in historic St.
John's Newfoundland.  The Access series of conferences, which started in
Winnipeg in 1993, has become the premier advanced technology conference
for librarians in Canada. Renowned speakers from all over North America
and Europe have created consistently high quality programs. The friendly,
intimate atmosphere of the conference (limited to a maximum of 150
participants) facilitates networking and information sharing among
colleagues facing the same information technology challenges.  You are
invited to visit the AccessY2K webpage to view our program and speakers.

The URL for AccessY2K is http://nofish.library.mun.ca/accessy2k

Hope to see you there! Su

* Susan E. Cleyle, B.A., M.L.I.S.                  Voice: (709) 737-7470  *
* Systems Librarian                                OR     (709) 737-2124
* QEII Library, Memorial University of Newfoundland                       *
* ST.JOHN'S, Newfoundland, CANADA                                         *
* A1B 3Y1                               email: scleyle at morgan.ucs.mun.ca  *
*                                       Fax (709) 737-2153                *
* Normal disclaimers apply                                                *