[WEB4LIB] server side include question

John Little John.Little at Duke.edu
Wed Mar 15 15:54:57 EST 2000

Sure you can do this.  SSI commands can be used throughout a server's
document directory.  Even Netscape server can be configured this way.

Chuck Musciano has two excellent brief articles on the general process and
technology.
<http://www.sunworld.com/swol-11-1996/swol-11-webmaster.html>
<http://www.sunworld.com/swol-12-1996/swol-12-webmaster.html>

/