Building the perfect system?

Beth DeGeer bdeg at bartlesville.lib.ok.us
Mon Mar 13 10:07:57 EST 2000

Hi all:

We are in the process of budgeting for some additional PCs that would access
online library database subscriptions only.  If money were no object, what
would a "dream system" look like, both hardware and software?  They would
need to restrict IP addresses to only the subscriptions, have a nice user
interface, print easily (we charge for printing, so maybe a printing card
system?), and have a 5 or 6 year life. We have a LAN in place.  Thanks for
your opinions.

Beth DeGeer
Youth Services Librarian/PC Administrator
Bartlesville Public Library, Bartlesville OK
bdeg at bartlesville.lib.ok.us
http://www.bartlesville.lib.ok.us