[WEB4LIB] FrontPage Links

Rachel MacDonald rmacdona at grcc.ctc.edu
Fri Mar 3 12:28:46 EST 2000

Let me make sure I have the situation right first:  you have an old page
which you want to replace with a new page, and the new page has a different
file name than the old page?  That being the case, here's what I would do:
1.  Rename the old page on the server so that its name matches that of the
new page.  This will allow Frontpage to do its automatic link updating.
2.  Then simply upload the new page and overwrite the old one.

Hope that makes sense,

Rachel :)
rmacdona at grcc.ctc.edu
Holman Library, GRCC