[WEB4LIB] FrontPage Links

Luis Domingues lfd at libri.ucp.pt
Fri Mar 3 11:49:47 EST 2000

There is probably a better way to do it than this... But it works...
1) Delete the page you want to re-link
2) Create a new page with the same name with the new contents
3) Rename the page

Luis Filipe F. F. Domingues                   E-Mail: lfd at libri.ucp.pt
Biblioteca Universitária João Paulo II        Home Page:
http://www.libri.ucp.pt/
Universidade Católica Portuguesa              Tel: +351 21 7214019
Palma de Cima                                 Fax: +351 21 7214010
1600 Lisboa
Portugal