[WEB4LIB] MS Trebuchet typeface follow-up

John C Harvey jharvey at irving.lib.tx.us
Fri Mar 3 11:02:24 EST 2000

Robin L Zalben wrote:

> I'm the "coder" and someone else has been doing designing using Word. (I
> hand code)  She would like to use Trebuchet MS as the font for one of
> the pages.  Is this a common enough font to use, is there a way I can
> find out the best options of fonts to use?  What is the Mac equivalent
> etc....  The other option would be to make this text into jpgs, but I
> know that will slow down the page.

In addition to what I said previously about setting your <font> tag, you can
also direct your users to:

    http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fontpack/

where they can download the free Trebuchet font, as well as others in the
"Core fonts for the Web" series.

----(Imagine a fancy inline graphic here.)----

John C Harvey
jharvey at irving.lib.tx.us

"There must be more to life than having everything."
--Maurice Sendak

The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect official
policies of the Irving Public Library or the City of Irving.

Contents under pressure