Sniffers?

Michael Dargan darganm at maple.iren.net
Sun Mar 26 10:22:20 EST 2000

I'm using the Elron Internet Manager to gather stats about web usage by =
public and staff.  It's rather expensive and has many features that I =
don't need or want.  For example, I don't need to actually block or keep =
track of individual usage.  I really want to show how many unique sites =
have been visited over a period of time, the top 100 most popular sites =
and the busiest workstations.

Does anyone have a cheap, reliable way to grab this traffic and pull =
reports out of it?

---
Michael J. Dargan                               office: 319 291 4496
Technical Systems Administrator                    fax: 319 291 6736
Waterloo and Cedar Falls Public Libraries         Waterloo, IA 50701