[WEB4LIB] NAT

Bob Long bob at esrl.lib.md.us
Fri Jun 23 10:31:19 EDT 2000

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Lin Light wrote:

> I'm looking for NAT help.  I have reached the point where more IPs are
> needed by the answer is not increasing real ips but running a NAT
> program.  I have the resources with regard to hardware and connectivity
> but need config and setup and software selection.  Basically, I need
> help just getting started in the right direction.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sonicwall <http://www.sonicwall.com/> has a wide range of devices that can
make this a fairly simple process.

Or if you have a old PC and two network adaptors sitting around, it's not
too terribly difficult to get Linux up and running with Masquerading in
place.

Bob Long, Eastern Shore Regional Library, Inc.
Automation Technical Assistant
410 479 0776	(v)
410 548 5807	(f)
bob at esrl.lib.md.us