[WEB4LIB] lookin for a Javascripter'

Samuel Mcdonald smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Jun 22 08:34:23 EDT 2000

hmm, after looking at easyjavascripts.com (where you ogt the base code),
I noticed:
<FORM action="http://www.infoseek.com/Titles" method="get"
name="WW_dir_search" target=_blank>

therefor, I believe that youn need to modify(add) and action with a
target.  Also I noticed that although he uses quotes as a rule he doesn't
with 'target=main' ... maybe there is some vooddoo in the system that this
ommission solves.  (of course you would want to change "_blank" to "main")

-Sam

Samuel J. McDonald                                smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Webmaster                              http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/
Rutgers University Libraries                        Voice (732) 932-7505
Alexander Library, 169 College Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1163