Usability of Search this Site

Bonnie Shucha bjshucha at facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue Jun 20 15:51:33 EDT 2000

We do have a site search but made the decision not to feature it
prominently.  Like Greg, we were afraid that users would misunderstand it.
Instead, we created a "How do I find...?" drop down menu.  It seems to work
well.  (http://library.law.wisc.edu/)

Bonnie

--
Bonnie Shucha
Reference and Electronic Services Librarian
bjshucha at facstaff.wisc.edu