[WEB4LIB] Re: Acrobat Reader & Netscape troubles

Bobb Menk bmenk at ll.mit.edu
Tue Jun 20 09:30:41 EDT 2000

Here's what worked for us:

Acrobat keeps its own folder of plugins, separately from the Netscape
folder for them. Reloading them one by one, we could reduplicate the
problem when we added ieweb32.api back in. Deleted it and everything
worked fine again. Not sure that particular plugin would always be the
culprit, but hey, it worked for us.

Thanks to those who responded.

Bobb Menk

email: bmenk at ll.mit.edu
Voice: (781) 981-5354       Fax: (781) 981-2877