[WEB4LIB] printing

Luis Domingues lfd at libri.ucp.pt
Fri Jun 16 06:32:07 EDT 2000

Hello

We have developed a client-server program for controlling public terminal
printouts.
It is made of three modules: server, client (which must be run from the
public terminal) and manager (which can create/delete/change users).
This program has been tested in Windows NT 4.0 Workstation/Server and two HP
laser printers (non-postscript), but should work with any printer (in NT
OS).
It doesn't require additional hardware, besides the client computer (which
runs printclient), the server computer (which runs printserver) and the
printer, of course.

More information at:
http://www.libri.ucp.pt/systems/general/printman/

Regards,

Luis Filipe F. F. Domingues                   E-Mail: lfd at libri.ucp.pt
Biblioteca Universitária João Paulo II        Home Page:
http://www.libri.ucp.pt/
Universidade Católica Portuguesa              Tel: +351 21 7214019
Palma de Cima                                 Fax: +351 21 7214010
1600 Lisboa
Portugal