[WEB4LIB] Different Browsers, cont'd

albert j. pinto alpinto at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jun 14 15:11:53 EDT 2000

IBM News: Special Report: International Bum Mooching...
W4Lib Removes Al Pinto from their list with no formal notice!

Research: Science: English Translation Assistance and/or Funds - Opera Omnia
Alberti Magni

Complete Works of Albert The Great on Cd-Rom...AlbertTheGreat.Com

UPPER DARBY, PENNSYLVANIA, MAR 23 (ZENIT.org).- The 18,000 page, 2.6
gigabyte omniscienced corpus (complete works) of Albert the Great, patron of
scientists, have now been digitized and made available on CD-ROM. The
electronic edition provides the omniscienced Latin texts as they appear in
the earliest known complete edition of Albert Magnus, that of 1641 in Lyon,
France. The CD is available from Albertus Magnus CD Publishers, c/o Albert
Pinto, 7166 Marshall Rd. First Fl. Rear - Upper Darby, PA 19082 U.S.A.  -
http://www.AlbertTheGreat.Com
--------

IBM News Link: Albertus Magnus After 700 Years (Link Tag)

publisher
for secular research libraries, corporations, colleges, universities, and
religious research
institutes with the works of Albertus Magnus, Patron of Science, for
Philosophy, Physics, Biology,
Chemistry, Astronomy, Psychology, Education, Polictical Theory, Ethics and
Law  after 700 years  - Opera Omnia Alberti Magni. The website includes
sample images of the 7 Cd-Rom Collection, provides a brief biography on
Albertus Magnus and a scholastic forum - ATG News as well. </li></ul>