Cindy Chick cchick at netcom.com
Fri Jun 2 18:14:42 EDT 2000

Thanks to everyone who send me suggestions about task/project manager
software.  I've FINALLY gotten around to summarizing for the list.  Sorry
it took me so long.

Suggestions included
	Project KickStart - http://projectkickstart.com
	MindManager - http://www.mindmanager.com
	Task list in FrontPage
	Outlook's Task Manager

I did finally decide that Outlook's Task Manager would work for me.  There
were features there that I didn't realize were there until I dug around a
bit.  There are still a few things that bug me about it.  I can't seem to
print out a concise list with the full description, but it does do a bunch of
other things that I needed.  Any of the project management stuff was a
bit too complex for my needs.

Thanks!

Cindy Chick				cchick at netcom.com