[WEB4LIB] Re: Long distance calls over net

Floyd Ingram floyd at coatopa.com
Sun Jun 18 13:14:52 EDT 2000

Headphone works better than a regular mic...speak through one part and get
feedback clearly and directly into your ear.

Floyd Ingram
Columbia, South Carolina (The Confederate State of...)
My Fax: (801) 327-3914 Home
My E-mail: <floyd at coatopa.com>
My Homepage: <http://coatopa.com/>
"A New Millennium.  Same Old Struggle?"