[WEB4LIB] Magnetic interference from de-sensitizers

Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org
Tue Jul 25 14:07:50 EDT 2000

I don't work in a library, but it seems to me that--if you can afford
it--this is a perfect case for LCD displays. They should be impervious to
the magnetic interference. Unless you have a lot of circulation stations,
$800-$900 each (for 15" displays) might be a cheap solution--and it will
also free up space.

In re: