[WEB4LIB] Cross bowser compatible inline frames

David Merchant merchant at latech.edu
Tue Jul 25 12:46:00 EDT 2000

At 08:34 AM 7/25/00 -0700, Scott W. Sharpe wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm searching for a way to embed webpages into another web page with inline
>frames.  With IE <iframe> it is simple, looks great, scrolls exactly how I
>want it to, etc.  However, getting this done in Netscape is giving me fits.
>I've played with the <ilayer> tag but it just isn't what I'm trying to

Not really an answer, but Netscape 6 no longer supports the layer tag
(reports indicate that Netscape is moving toward better standards
compliance).

TTFN,
David
Systems Librarian, Louisiana Tech University
merchant at latech.edu or webmaster at mountaindragon.com
JavaScript List Administrator (www.mountaindragon.com/javascript/)
Webmaster, HTML Encyclopedia (www.mountaindragon.com/html/)
Memorial Day Page: www.mountaindragon.com/memorial/