[WEB4LIB] Javascript/frames problem in Netscape

pverhagen at sapl.ab.ca pverhagen at sapl.ab.ca
Fri Jul 21 16:30:33 EDT 2000

Try adding the word "document" between "parent.upper" and
"location" where needed. It would look like this:

parent.upper.document.location = "http://...."
and
parent.lower.document.location = "http://..."

Good Luck, and let me know how it goes.
BTW: The current javascript doesn't work for Mozilla M16 either.