Trainers list

Steve Garwood sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
Fri Jul 7 13:02:36 EDT 2000

Hello all,

Since I got a good bit of comments/questions about the training site I
posted yesterday... I though I might post a message here to invite anyone
who might be interested to join a list I have for training issues.

The list is something I started as I've been teaching "Train the trainer"
classes and want a way to keep the communication lines open. Basically, the
list has a group of people on it who do public library computer training.
It's pretty NJ heavy right now, but I'm hoping for more cross country
coverage.

It's not a real busy list yet, but I'm hoping for more activity as libraries
increasingly add public computer training to their list of services.

If interested:
http://www.topica.com/lists/publibct/

Sorry to promote my own stuff on the list - thanks to everyone for your
patience

Steve
Steve Garwood
Customer Education Librarian
Camden County Library System
203 Laurel Rd., Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856)772-1636 x3320 Fax:(856)772-6128
sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
http://www.camden.lib.nj.us
http://www.stevegarwood.com

"...Just a lazy cat in a dog-eat-dog world"  - Supreme Beings of Leisure