[WEB4LIB] HTML issue

Bob Jones bjones at unf.edu
Mon Jan 31 17:06:53 EST 2000

The size, shape, and color of bullets can change based on the indent level
of the <LI> statement.  Nested <ul> statements control the indenting.

Bob Jones                                    mailto:bjones at unf.edu
Head, Public Services Division and Systems Coordinator
University of North Florida Library          http://www.unf.edu/library/
P.O. Box 17605                               (904) 620-2552 (SC 861-2552)
Jacksonville, FL  32245-7605                 FAX: (904) 620-2719
                                             ARIEL: 139.62.208.88