[WEB4LIB] Re: Cleaning Netscape's Cache

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Jan 27 08:22:31 EST 2000

The Windows98 version of TweakUI is on the Windows98 CD.

Look for it at:

tools\reskit\powertoy\

It has more features than the Windows95 version and does a nice job of automating
those tasks.

I followed Monica King's example for creating a batch file for Netscape --  I threw
mine into the startup folder.  See more at:

http://www.leeric.lsu.edu/lla/1998_conference/workstation/batch.html

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library