[WEB4LIB] Re: Cleaning Netscape's Cache

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Wed Jan 26 18:54:31 EST 2000

> I used to do this with Internet Explorer 4.  IE 5 users may be interested to
> know that there is now a setting which will delete the cache when you close
the
> browser.  Yes!!  Now if we could only do the same with the history...

TweakUI -- an addin Control Panel for 95 and 98 (although I don't recall where
I got the 98 one from, maybe the CD), and possible NT -- will clear the
browser history, the Recent Document list, the Find Files list, the Run list,
etc etc etc.  Oddly enough all these setting are on the Paranoia tab.

- Darryl

   Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
   Consulting & Development                     http://gollum.usask.ca/
   Department of Computing Services                 163 Murray Building
   University of Saskatchewan                              Main Library