Lynx doesn't work

Francesco Giacanelli md1251 at mclink.it
Tue Jan 25 07:30:41 EST 2000

Dear Web4Libbers,

I am trying to use Lynx from a PC running Win98. I have set a shortcut on
the desktop, but each time I try to run the program appears the string:
"Looking up DOS first". Then the program stops working.

This problem seems not to occur if I open Lynx from the DOS windows.

Any suggestion?

Thanks very much in advance
Regards
Francesco Giacanelli
Francesco Giacanelli
Biblioteca Italiana per i Ciechi - Centro di Documentazione Tiflologica
(Italian Library for the Blind - Documentation Center on Blindness)
Via della Fontanella di Borghese, 23 - 00186 Roma, Italy
Tel.: +39 06 68219820
Fax: +39 06 68136227
e-mail: md1251 at mclink.it