[WEB4LIB] WS_FTP95 and Y2K Question

Allen Mullen amullen at tsl.state.tx.us
Mon Jan 24 08:38:51 EST 2000

I noted this as well.  Ipswitch has an information page and solutions for
this problem online at http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/WS-20000103-DM01.htm.
I was relieved this was due to the ftp client and not our server
applications!

     Allen Mullen - Developer, Networked Services
     Texas State Library and Archives Commission
     Library Resource Sharing
     512/463-5534 (voice)         512/936-2306 (fax)
                     allen.mullen at tsl.state.tx.us
         Take the TRAIL to Texas state government information:
         http://link.tsl.state.tx.us/trail/