Request for info re wireless in libraries

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Sat Jan 22 17:21:06 EST 2000

Are you using wireless technology to provide library services?  I'd like to
hear from you for an upcoming column in American Libraries.   Tell me about
successes, failures, early implementations, etc.--or even where you think
wireless will take your library in the next decade or two.  Don't forget
your city, state, and organization. Deadline on input is Thursday, January
27.  Send your comments to kgs at bluehighways.com

Thanks again for all the input on humorous computer stories--I had so much
input I may do a "part 2" on this topic for our April issue!

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Assistant Director of Technology
Shenendehowa Public Library, Clifton Park, NY
http://www.shenpublib.org