[WEB4LIB] Microsoft Multilingual pack

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Fri Jan 21 11:54:33 EST 2000

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Thomas Edelblute wrote:

> Is anybody using the Multilingual Pack for Mircosoft Office?  It is not
> available in the local stores and I have been trying to contact
> Mircosoft for two weeks without any success.
>
> What I want to know is (1) does it work for you and (2) how do I get
> hold of one?

For what version of Office?

I believe Office 2000 has all the pieces necessary for multilingual support,
although not all pieces may install originally. This can be a hassle, because
all of a sudden it asks for the CD, which may be locked away somewhere.

--
Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com or sales at anzio.com or support at anzio.com
 ftp://ftp.anzio.com               voice: 503-624-0360
http://www.anzio.com                 fax: 503-624-0760