[WEB4LIB] RE: Mac resurgence

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Mon Jan 17 11:15:07 EST 2000

Please Roy.  Say it isn't so!  Say it isn't so!!

I must admit that even I, and anti-Mac user, found the iMac pretty sexy when
it came out.  It has a certain coolness factor that I think appeals to us
nerds -- a really screamin' machine that looks good too.  Almost doesn't
matter that it's a Mac.  Almost.

I guess my only problem with the iMac is that you can't format the drive and
put Red Hat on it.  :)

- Darryl

  Darryl Friesen, B.Sc.                        Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
  Programmer/Analyst                            http://gollum.usask.ca/
  Consulting & Development, Computing Services
  University of Saskatchewan                   "The Truth Is Out There"