[WEB4LIB] Fooling application printing

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Mon Jan 10 15:32:52 EST 2000

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 rhiebert at sd6.bc.ca wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I'm using Library World which will not print labels correctly on a dot
> matrix printer -- after printing a label it form feeds as if to the bottom
> of an 11" page (instead of just doing nothing to print on the next label in
> the roll).  LW support doesn't think this will be fixed any time soon.
>
> I've tried setting the custom page height of my printer to 3" (one label
> height) but this does not alter the behaviour.
>
> Does anyone know of a print utility that will "hijack" the print command
> from LW and allow me to send it to my printer as a 3" (or whatever) page?

You might be able to do that with a program named "ClickBook", which is
primarily targeted at creating booklets.

--
Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com or sales at anzio.com or support at anzio.com
 ftp://ftp.anzio.com               voice: 503-624-0360
http://www.anzio.com                 fax: 503-624-0760