[WEB4LIB] copyright issue

Shirl Kennedy skenned1 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jan 7 19:00:17 EST 2000

I'm not a lawyer, and I would never presume to play one on the Net.  But I have a decent selection of copyright resources to share.

http://www.library.yale.edu/%7Eokerson/copyproj.html
Copyright Resources Online

http://www.inform.umd.edu/copyown/
CopyOwn:  A Resource on Copyright Ownership for the Higher Education Community

http://www.benedict.com/
The Copyright Website

http://www.nytimes.com/library/cyber/week/index-copyright.html
CyberTimes Coverage of Copyright Issues (requires free registration)

http://www.jmls.edu/cyber/index/copy.html
Cyberspace Law:  Copyright

http://www-library.lbl.gov/Library/text/sci/patents.html
Patent, Trademark & Copyright Resources

http://www.osler.com/publications/Commentary/copyright1.html
Research on the Internet:  Is Access Copyright Infringement?

http://www.netside.com/~legal007/
The Intellectual Property Web Page

http://www.albany.edu/~ls973/copy.html
Intellectual Property, Copyright and Fair Use Resources

http://fairuse.stanford.edu/
Stanford University Libraries:   Copyright & Fair Use.

Shirl Kennedy
Web Doyenne
City of Clearwater, FL
http://www.clearwater-fl.com