clarification part 2

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Thu Jan 6 15:45:26 EST 2000

Based on an email I received from Dan Lester, I must again clarify that by
"humongous," I do not mean "ultra-humongous," but am referring to hard
drives that may or may not be at least 10 gigabytes in size (depending on
your definition of "may" and "size").  This does not preclude such hard
drives being standard equipment on new computers, "humongous" and "standard"
not being mutually exclusive (in the same way that "jumbo" and "shrimp" are
not mutually exclusive).

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Assistant Director of Technology
Shenendehowa Public Library, Clifton Park, NY
http://www.shenpublib.org