[WEB4LIB] Re: E-mail in Public Libraries

Thomas Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Thu Jan 6 13:23:51 EST 2000

One of the ideas that has been proposed by librarians I work with is having
e-mail machines seperate from the Internet research machines.  For the former,
they could only be used with a debit card that would deduct money based on the
amount of time spent on the machine.

--
Thomas Edelblute
Anaheim Public Library