Way off topic - How to get GroupWise to send POP3 messages

Gary E. Masters gmasters at tamiu.edu
Wed Jan 5 17:34:22 EST 2000

	Know this is way off topic, but all of my sources have dead ended.

I have GroupWise 5.5 with the enhancement package and now can receive POP3
messages from our server - dusty.tamiu.edu.
However, every time I try to send a message I get "transfer failed."  I
have the newest version of all the parts (GWIA,  GWPOA & GWMTA), but there
must be one command that I have not enabled.  If anyone knows about this or
can point me to a source, I will be very happy.

Thanks,

Gary Masters

Gary E. Masters
Automated Services Librarian