[WEB4LIB] RE: of mouse balls and such

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 3 15:22:59 EST 2000

And to further drive home Tara's point, do you realize how unintuitive and
downright odd it is to move an object on one plane that manipulates
another object distant from it on a plane perpendicular to the first?
*That's* the experience of using a mouse, and to expect anyone to
get it immediately is asking a bit much, in my opinion.
Roy