Where are they now?

Even Flood even.flood at ub.ntnu.no
Sun Feb 27 13:18:53 EST 2000

Folks,

I am writing a short piece on "Where are they now?" - "they"
being the old commercial preweb information services, like Dialog,
STN, Orbit-Questel, etc. I would like pointers to articles or
web pages that discusses their current position in the market
and their policies.

I have a good overview over what they are doing and adresses to all
the services home pages, it is not that I am looking for. But
any kind of commentaries to supplement my own veiws
would be very welcome.

Even

Even Flood,  Senior Research Librarian
RBT/Norwegian DIANE Center,
University Library of Trondheim,
N 7491 Trondheim, Norway.
Phone: +47 73 59 51 62, Fax +47 73 59 60 97
http://www.ub.ntnu.no/diane/
"Come, and take choice of all my library, and so  beguile thy sorrow."
				(Shakespeare)