[WEB4LIB] Google ?

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Fri Feb 25 12:37:09 EST 2000

You are right.  I can't find the explanation anywhere on the current version of their site. But I happen to know that "I'm feeling lucky" takes you directly to the first site of the search result (skipping the loading of the search result list).

Google must have a program that compensates for spelling errors, because I do not see "Madird" in the source code for the site.