[WEB4LIB] Netscape addressbook grouplist

Tara Calishain calumet at Mindspring.com
Wed Feb 23 14:47:23 EST 2000

At 11:51 AM 2/23/2000 -0800, Angelina Joseph wrote:
>Hello,
>I created a group address list of many people and sent a message
>to that group.  When it is sent, instead of the group name,
>all the addresses in the group are listed in the "To": section.
>How can I get it to display just the group name like the
>web4lib address or any other listserv address?
>
>I would very much appreciate if you can help me with this.

Try putting the group name in the bcc: section, and your own name in the
to: section. That should learn it.

Tara

ResearchBuzz: now in channel flavor:
http://my.userland.com/viewChannel$1727