video/audio streaming

Darby Syrkin darbys at UH.EDU
Tue Feb 22 12:12:29 EST 2000

I'm looking for library-specific examples of video and/or audio streaming.
In particular, I wonder if any of you have started using streaming
technology to provide Reference or Instructional Services.

I have checked the Web4Lib archive and have performed a several literature
searches.  Although there is some information out there, it's still not
exactly what I'm looking for.

Any help from the list will be much appreciated.
Please reply to me and I will summarize for the list.

Thank you.
-Darby

Darby Syrkin
Coordinator of Library Instruction
University of Houston Libraries
Houston, TX 77204-2091
(voice) 713.743.9764  (fax) 713.743.9778