Web-based interface software for small library collections

Cook, Jeff Jeff_Cook at NAI.com
Fri Feb 18 19:27:35 EST 2000

We have a distributed office with four locations, one of which has a not
insubstantial library whose cataloging has gone out of date.  We would like
to transition to a web-based cataloging system for our distributed library
that is capable of recording book titles, their physical locations, and
permit them to be checked in and out.  Can someone on this list point me to
software that can help us do what we want, either freeware, shareware, or
commercial?  Thanks...Jeff

Jeff Cook <jeff_cook at nai.com>
Principal Computer Scientist, Manager of IR&D for NAI Labs
The Security Research Division of Network Associates, Inc.
3415 S. Sepulveda, Suite 700
Los Angeles, California 90034
(310) 737-1631