[WEB4LIB] Auto. Opening Netscape Profiles?

Dennis Brantley dennis at dati.com
Thu Feb 17 15:29:18 EST 2000

David Atkins wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Is there a way to script a Netscape shortcut path or the like to
> automatically open one of several user profiles, bypassing that
> select-a-profile step when opening Communicator?
>
> We have staff machines that require different profiles for different
> email accounts on the same server and would like to skip that step.

Use the switch -P"user" where user is the profile name.
See http://help.netscape.com/kb/consumer/19970621-1.html

Dennis Brantley - mailto:dennis at dati.com
Data Access Technologies, Inc.
Internet/Remote Access - Thin Client Computing - CD Networking
Citrix Solutions Partner and Citrix Education Solutions Provider
Voice (770) 339-6554  FAX (770) 682-0629