generating web sites from Access

Cameron Metcalf CMETCALF at ogh.on.ca
Thu Feb 17 14:44:39 EST 2000

Hi,
I'm looking to build an access database that will
generate web pages.
My understanding is you can build an Access database
so that contents of the database are updated
and web pages created from the updated contents.
I'm picturing that a designer is able to embed html coding
in each record and once updated, old links are wiped out.

In systems any of you might have developed,
does a single record represent a page of links?

or does a single record represent a single link
(with accompanying fields describing what page
hosts that link, font settings, etc.

Brief strategies any of you might have taken would be appreciated.

I'm not looking for a "how to", specifically, I'm just hoping to better
visualize the possibilities in broad strokes.
Thanks.

Cameron Metcalf
cmetcalf at ottawahospital.on.ca
http://www.ogh.on.ca/library/