[WEB4LIB] mr. sid

Eric (Eric Rogers) eric at kclibrary.org
Wed Feb 16 13:07:20 EST 2000

We recently installed MrSID Image Server on NT for a small map project
(around 50 images) and it is working very well, although the initial setup
on NT took awhile.

<http://images.kclibrary.org/maps>

We put all maps in a database, access them through Active Server Pages, and
then call MrSID Perl files from there. At this point we are only presenting
the HTML viewing option, not the MrSID plugin or Java viewer options.

HTH

--
Eric Rogers
Internet Services Administrator, Kansas City Public Library